Ardent Nova Lift Decarboxylator & Infuser
Ardent Nova Lift Decarboxylator Decarb Cannabinoid Activator Machine
A laboratory grade decarb for patients and caregivers who need accurate dosing.
The Nova Lift maximizes cannabinoid availability for those preferring to smoke or vaporize, and activates available cannabinoids for edibles, extracts or tinctures. The Nova Lift also allows any patient to prepare fully activate decarboxylated sublingual cannabis in precise dosages, providing full spectrum uptake in minutes and avoiding any irritation to the lungs or GI tract.
This unit is 110v and 90watts.
- Full activation of THC in your flower, kief or concentrates
- Use to infuse butter and oil! (see link below for how-to video)
- Odorless and mess free, no cleanup necessary
- Easy to use from your home (unit is 7.5″ x 4″)
- Holds up to 1 ounce of flower or 5 ounces of kief
- Get more out of your material
- Preserve the maxiumum amount of terpenes
- No more messy, smelly butters the NOVA is quiet and odorless
- Save herb by utilizing every bit of THC with a full decarb
- Prepare your own medicine for oral, sublingual and topical use at home
- Make strain specific edibles and taste the difference
HOW TO USE:
- Remove the Ardent Nova Lift Decarboxylator from the box. Because the Nova Lift is an electrical device, we recommend placing it on a counter top or some place out of reach of children and pets, and away from water. Once you have placed it in the desired location, plug it in. the light on the control button will be GREEN, indicating that the Nova Lift is ready to use.
- Twist off the top cover of the ardent and remove the inner silver container. Place your botanicals inside of the container. The Nova Lift holds up to 1 ounce of botanicals, depending on density, or 3-5 ounces of concentrated botanicals. Do not attempt to exceed that amount or jam material into the container! Material does not need to be ground up. It can be placed in the container as is, stems and all. The beauty of the Nova List is that you can decarboxylate a lot of material or just a tiny bit.
- Place the purple lid on the inner container and slide into the base. The purple silicone lid will sit loosely on the top. Place the black cover on top and twish to click into place.
- With the base sitting on the tabletop, push the power button (front bottom). The indicator light will turn from GREEN to RED, indicating that the decarboxylation process has begun.
- Relaxy and wait. During the decarboxlyation process, DO NOT open the Nova List FOR ANY REASON! There is no need to monitor it while it is in operation. since the Nova Lift is a "smart device", the internal computer and algorithm controls the entire process.
- The entire cycle, which includes the heat up, decarb and cool down period, takes approximately 1.5 hours to 2 hours. the sensors are monitoring the temperature in real time and prompting heating cycles that fully permaeate all of the material. when the cycle is complete, the ligth will turn GREEN, indicating that the material is fully decarboxylated.
- Twist and remove the top lid and the inner material container. Remove the purple silicone lid and take out the material. We recommend using tongs to do this or letting the unit cool completely. You will see a change in the material. It will be darker in colour but not charred or burnt. Be mindful of the fact that heat is key to the process so use caution when handling both the material and the inside of the container until you get comfortable with this process.
- Your material is now fully decarboxylated and ready for use, without any degradation. When you are done, clean your cannister and silicone lid with warm soapy water - do not put in the dishwasher!
Does decarbing cannabis make it more potent when you go to smoke it?
Yes, it increases cannabinoid availability for smoking or vaping.
So it's a small oven that gets hot enough to decarb your flowers so you can eat them straight?
Yes, but unlike an oven it uses a perfect heating arc to decarb right every time. Flower is instantly edible and patients can make sublingual packs and topicals too.
Can you decarb concentrate?
Yes, you'll want to put it in a silicone canister first.
How long does it take to decarb?
A complete cycle with cool down is approx 1.5 to 2 hours
How does it affect terpenes?
The Nova Lift uses the lowest possible temp for decarb while still maintaining the max amount of terps. The container is airtight preventing escape.
Do you need to break up the bud to expose more surface area to allow the inside of the nug to be decarbed as well?
The Nova Lift's design maintains a decarb zone with precise, even heat distribution that surrounds and penetrates the buds, so in the plant material there's no need to disturb the buds prior to decarbing. If it's a particularly dense nug, you could break it down into a few smaller pieces but no need to crush and disturb trichomes by grinding.
Can I infuse oils using the Nova Lift?
Yes! Check out this video by Ardent demonstrating how to infuse oils and butters using the Nova Lift