The DynaCoil is a concentrate adapter designed to hold solid and semi-solid concentrates for the VapCap vaporizer. The DynaCoil is engineered from one continuous piece of medical grade titanium. It features a shark-tooth pattern designed to catch and retain concentrates.
The DynaCoil is compatible with all VapCap Tips.
HOW TO USE:
1. Remove the screen from your tip.
2. Insert the DynaCoil into the tip with the letters facing up.
3. Grasp the DynaCoil lightly and give it a slight clockwise twist.
4. If installed correctly, you'll be able to see through the coil, and the cap will not touch the coil.
5. When heating for the first time, make sure to hold your VapCap in an upright position so your concentrates melt into the coil, not the cap.
6. To heat, hold your torch lighter at a slight angle and brush the flame across the tip as you roll the VapCap.
7. Heating lower on the VapCap will produce a slightly higher temperature, causing the concentrates to melt.
8. For subsequent heating cycles, heat in the center or the top of the cap.
9. To remove your coil, use the condenser to push it out. Make sure to place your hand on the front of the tip so the coil doesn't go flying.
10. To clean the DynaCoil, put it back into its container with a little bit of alcohol and swish it around.