BVV Heated Cartridge Filler 25cc
The BVV Cartridge Filler can is easily adjusted to fill in 0.5ml, 1ml, 1.5ml, 2ml, and 2.5ml increments. You can quickly and accurately fill your cartridges. The heated barrel has a digital controller that allows the user to set a temperature from (Room Temperature - 190°F) in increments of 1.0°F. The Filler comes ready to use, just plug it in and attach the included 14 Gauge Tip.
- 25ml Capacity
- Polypropylene Barrel – Chemically Resistant to: Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Butane, Hexane, Glycerin, Glycols, Terpenes, and most Acids
- 14 Gauge angled luer lock tip included
- Adjusts from 0.5 to 2.5ml
- Lure Lock Hub for all types of size attachments
- Adjustable plunger tension/tightening (*for user preferred plunger action)
- 5ft Power Cord
- 3ft Heat Cord to Control Box
- Assembled weight 10oz
1x Heat controlled dispensing syringe with handle grip
1x Spare silicone plunger gasket
1x Spare silicone nozzle gasket
1x 14 gauge luer lock 45 degree tip
Instructions & Manual
Please clean prior to first - does not come sterilized.
Cleaning the barrel and components can be done with De-limonene, other chemicals can be used, however, *The Barrel Gasket is made of Nitrile and can degrade with overexposure to chemicals like Isopropyl Alcohol.
TO FILL THE SYRINGE:
1. Advance the plunger all the way to the syringe tip of the barrel.
2. Place the tip into the oil and pull the plunger all the way back until it stops. The barrel will be full.
*Trapped air sucked up into the barrel can cause dispensing issues. Have a glass jar on standby to bleed residual air from the barrel if necessary.