RAW x ILMYO Power Tray
The RAW x ILMYO Power Tray is the newest rolling tray from RAW. Featuring LED lights. You can even customize the colour and brightness by using the rainbow dial on the top left. Use the mode menu to explore over 200 presets!
You can also control the lights and colours via bluetooth by downloading the "RAW Power Tray" app for your phone.
Phone battery running low? Plug your phone right into it for a little power boost to get you by. If your phone is compatible with wireless charging, simply place it on the colour wheel to charge.
There's a clear inset tray to protect the RAW logo from scratches during use.
SIZE: 11.25" x 8.5" x 1.75"
Comes with a soft velvet dust bag to keep it safe while not in use.
How to Control the RAW Power Tray LED Light with your phone:
1. Download the "RAW POWER TRAY" app from the Play Store or App Store.
2. Turn the tray on. Turn on bluetooth on your phone, and open the "RAW POWER TRAY" app.
3. Click the menu in the top-left corner and scan or refresh, then connect the tray to your mobile device.
4. Select your own colour and brightness settings or use the "Mode" menu to explore over 200 presets!
How to Control the RAW Power Tray LED Light manually:
1. Turn the tray on.
2. Once the blue light stops flashing, tap the LED switch to turn the light on or off.
3. Touch the rainbow colour wheel to select the light colour.
4. Touch and hold the colour wheel to activate auto mod. The LED light will circulate all light colours automatically until another action is selected.
5. The RAW Power Tray will memorize the last light effect that you selected. The next time you turn on the tray, it will automatically revert to the last setting.
How to Charge the RAW Power Tray:
1. Take the USB-C cable and plug it into the USB-C port on the tray.
2. Connect the other end of the cable into a USB-A power outlet. When the power indicator light blinks, the tray is being charged.
3. When the 4 LED power indicator lights are on, the tray is fully charged.
How to Charge Your Phone and Other Mobile Devices with the RAW Power Tray:
1. Before charging, check to ensure the charging voltage of your mobile device matches the DC 5V/9V voltage output of the tray.
2. Connect your mobile device to the tray with your device's USB charging cable.
3. You can even charge your device wirelessly. Turn on the RAW Power Tray and place your device on the colour wheel. If compatible, your mobile device will begin charging automatically.
4. Disconnect your device when it has completed charging.
Capacity: 10,000 mAh
USB-C Input: 5V2A ~ 9V1.67A
USB-A Output: 5V2A ~ 9V1.2A
Wireless Output: 5W 5.7W 10W
LED Stripe: 1.4M; 14W (max)
1. Please check the battery level before use. If the battery is low, it is advised to charge before use.
2. Once the tray is fully charged, disconnect from charger to avoid damage to the tray and battery.
3. The removable top tray can be cleaned with warn, soapy water. Keep the main tray dry and away from water or other liquids.
4. Do not expose this devise to extreme temperatures.
5. Do not attempt to open the tray's outer casing as this may case damage to the internal components.